How to write one policy for all vendors

Hey all,

I am using BC solution. I have a problem writing one page policy like shipping/return, etc… for different dropshipper. There are some differences in the policies. How can I write one shipping/return policy to cover the differences? Should I just separate sections to something like “if you purchase from this brand then read this policy,” not literally like this but very similar. I don’t think I can offer free-shipping because free shipping will cut into my profit significantly as I sell products with high shipping cost. Any ideas or suggestions for me?

Thank you for reading this long post,

Tan

It would be helpful to know what the differences are. I know we frequently list differences in the Returns policies for each manufacturer in the Returns section of our Shipping & Returns page. I suppose you could do the same for shipping but it’s usually better to do that on your actual product pages.

Honestly, nobody reads the Store Info pages. They are there mostly to protect you in case a customer has unreasonable expectations or tries to pull a fast one. It is best to make it abundantly clear how much the shipping for items is going to be on your product pages or in the header of your website. The #1 reason for abandoned carts during checkout is surprise shipping charges.