How was the year 2013 for you

For me 2013 was great and happiness.

I just need to know from the members of SP.

Why do you need to know?

In any case, if this just turns into a list of posts saying “It was good” or “it was bad”, then it’s not going to be of any interest and is likely to be closed pretty soon.

Why not make it more interesting by saying why this was a great and happy year for you? What happened? What was the highlight?

Starting of 2013 was not good enough , because i got poor marks , :frowning: but ending of 2013 is awsome for me …
Because in the end of 2013 i make many new friends and , now my marks are much better then previos one :stuck_out_tongue:

2013 was great for me, I have got many opportunity and some of them I have missed.

I really can’t complain too much. For past 4 years, my income increased at least 20% per year. This year, it’s just flat 0%. I can’t see myself climbing up the income ladder unless I make dramatic career change like going from being developer to management… Well, it’ll be interesting 2014 for sure.

Not bad.

2013 was pretty good and it still is. :slight_smile:

I will pray for you that in coming year it will be 40%… 20% of 2013 so your all years will count good :smiley:

For me it is great year for me, beginning 2013,I was facing lot of problem in my life and career life also.But i had taken some strong steps to overcome those problem.it is learning experience for me.

Thank you everyone here…Happy new year to all.

Thanks!

2013 was awesome for me. I have enjoyed a lot this year. I have got a girlfriend through facebook. I am really happy with her.

It was good for me. I got job in 2013

My friend, it is a reality that we have ups and downs in our life so everyone has various kinds of experiences.

Absolutely. So was 2013 an up or a down for you?

[FONT=Georgia]Wonderful!

Sorry to hear about your marks, but the friends (if they are good friends) would be with you for a lifetime!

Hopefully 2014 brings you better grades? Are you planning on studying harder?[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]It happens. But you know what, opportunity knocks over and over again, I’ve discovered.

It wouldn’t be the same each time, but it keeps coming back.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]Wow. I’ve had the reverse happen to me.

Since 2009 I started working for myself fulltime and lost money each year until 2012 (when I broke even). And I finally started bringing money in last year (thank the stars!). So 2014 is going to find me keeping the momentum going and trying hard to cut out distracting habits and people from my Life.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]Outstanding!

Great job!

I hope 2014 brings you good luck and you get to apply your experiences to make yourself more content.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]Thanks for making this thread!

Happy New Year to you![/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]Sweet!

I met my current girlfriend through Facebook too. Somewhat. I knew who she was and used Facebook to introduce myself.

I hope 2014 is really good to the both of you. PS: Buy her flowers randomly one day[/FONT] :wink: .

[FONT=Georgia]Great! I’m so happy to be hearing all of this good news everyone has!

So what’s your new job?[/FONT]

such a great year for me.

Cool! What made it so great?

Year 2014 for me was bad. I hope 2014 will be shine year for me.

My 2013 was very bad. Really from the very first day of 2013 I have bad experiences. Thank God that 2013 is over.