How would you know your blog has potential?

Hello,

I was wondering how would someone know if their blog has potential? or that people would like it and read it?

All blogs have potential, but you could always ask people you know to take a look at it and give you some feedback.

Check your tracking code section in which you get visitors (refferal sites), if it shows your blog then it means, it has some potential.

your blog should on relevant topic and actual information should be given. If you are taking information from somewhere then give the proper source of information. With this you can get trust of visitors.

you will know from your stats of course.

Blog potential is maintaining a unique quality content & frequent content update without duplicate contents. It will give unique traffic from the worthy blog.

I agree that every blog actually has potential. It will all depend on the effort you are planning to put on to make it work. To me, you can tell you are doing ok when you get repeat visitors.

to know that a blog is potential, it must have more 200 unique visitors in the first month or in the second month…

I don’t think you can judge the blog’s potential in just a month. Usually, I give it 3-6 months.

For a blog the content must be unique. But for technical blog it is difficult to write unique content i think.

I think it depends on the content and how you spread the word to people to get your blog out there. Then only time will tell what the outcome will be…

Writing unique content will give your blog potential. And be sure to update your blog often so google keeps coming back.

It takes time but usually in about a month you can already check if your blog has potential. Use Google Analytics so you can check your traffic and where it coming from.

Also on blog comments it should tell you if your reader likes your articles or not.

Everything that needs to be said has been said.

Thread closed.

You need to track your stats but a potential blog is something that has a unique content, rich in keyword and of course, updates.