How Would You SEO A Wordpress Coupon Blog

I’ve got a wordpress coupon blog I’m trying to seo for a
keyword to get a top ten ranking in google.

I know that your suppose to have your keyword in the url
title and the H1, H2 and H3 Tags.

The problem I have is there’s no place to put the H1,
H2 and H3 Tags I have a banner up & most of my post
is constantly changing.

When I add a new coupon & assign it a category the new post
is put on the front page where all the latest posts is put.

Would the Tagline be a good place for my keyword and also
appear as either H1, H2 or H3 Tags.

What else can I do to optimize it for seo besides these.

Look at your competitors for that phrase and see how they did it. Most of the work isn’t on-page optimization, though.

You can opt for Social bookmarking in high quality sites.

Twitter marketing and Facebook marketing as face is a world in itself.

On page seo need to be done … but the difference is made by the off page seo: how many backlinks you have etc.
This implies some work … but once you have it done you are just cashing money.
I would suggest working in promoting your site as wordpress is quite well seen ( as it comes ) by search engines.

on page seo is very important but if you cannot put your keyword in h1 tag don’t worry move off page seo and choose best niche web directory then submit your website there and write a good article and submit it at least 50 articles sites and also can do social bookmarking.

Yes, tagline is the place to keyin your keywords. Keyin only the accurate and relevant keywords to generate quality visitors.

You can keyin your meta description in an attractive way, remember to include also your main keywords.

Change your article URL to the most relevant URL as the default URL is only symbols and digits.

In on page factor - make sure to build good internal link. Every page must be link back to your home page. Apart from this consider on some off page factors such as building quality backlinks to your blog.