Html Codes for navigation links at bottom of page

Can anyone share with me the html code to create
navigation links at the bottom of a web page
I’m working on.

Thanks soo much!

It’s a list, nothing more. Presuming you also have a copyright statement in your footer, the HTML would look like this:

<div id="footer">
	<em>Copyright &copy; 2008, The Monster Under The Bed. All Rights To Scare Unsuspecting Children Reserved</em>
	<ul>
		<li><a href="#">Footer Link</a></li>
	</ul>
</div>

Just replace the copyright statement “The Monster Under the Bed…” with your own copyright notice, then replace the # marks with the links to your pages, and swap the “Footer Link” with actual link text.

From there, you’ll have to style the HTML with CSS to make it look however you want it to.

What does your page look like right now?

this tutorial will help you to style the list (code given to you by Dan) with css. It’s a good site to browse through actually - lots of example on styling all sorts of ‘lists’, including menus.

Nadia

Thanks you guys for all your helpful tips
here is what the site looks like
so far, havn’t gotten around to putting in the navigations at bottom of page
yet, the site still needs just a bit more tweaking, ugh, there is so much work
that goes in establishing a website!

http://www.wahmonlineshoppingmall.com

Tell me about it. I have three of my own under development right now. For me the hard part is actually DESIGNING the site (coding is usually a breeze once I’m satisified with how it’ll look).

Anyway, your site’s home page has 8 HTML validation errors that need to be fixed up as soon as possible. You should also change the menu text color as well so that people can read it.

You know where to go to get that done if you can’t do it on your own :smiley:

Nadia

I’m a perfectionist. :smiley:

I have thought about the Marketplace, but as they say, you don’t learn until you actually do it. :agree:

Especially with something that’s as subjective as design (I have a preference for light-weight yet graphics-intensive designs).