HTML signatures in Outlook 2010

Just upped from MS Outlook 2003 to 2010 and am absolutely fuming! I have html signatures to use (using for about 10 years with no problems) and Outlook 2010 keeps altering them when sending. Is there anyway of getting Outlook 2010 to just leave the signatures as they are please?

See if this helps: http://www.microsoftoffice2010forums.com/microsoft-outlook-2010/html-signature

You may have to create it in Word first for best results.

Off Topic:

Outlook in Microsoft’s curse on the world, replacing IE as the bane of our existence. Rock on, M$.

Thanks Ralph, but I already have the html formats. Every time I try to send one within Outlook 2010, it mucks about with the html. Is there anyway of it not messing with any of the html please?

I assume that what Ralph is suggesting is that you re-create them from start

Yes, using Word. Or post your signature here (or an example of it) and we can have a look.

Have been trying it with Word, and it’s just adding 100’s of bloated text!?! What I’m trying to get to, is there any for Outlook 2007 to just use the html template that I’ve constructed in my web editor, without all the crud?

Start from scratch and re-create it in Word.

Also, keep the signature simple, otherwise it will break. Not all mail clients will treat it equally, so by keeping it simple, it will “break” gracefully. By simple, I mean a few lines with a name, company, title, contact information, maybe a small logo, and that’s about it. You can stylize the text, but I wouldn’t do any fancy tables, graphics, centering, etc. That stuff doesn’t degrade gracefully too well.