HTML5/CSS3/Javascript Editor?

According to your experience, which is the best and most flexible HTML5/CSS3/Javascript Editor?

Can it also help in coding Python?

Also which framework works best for Web Development?

Pls advice.

You may need to give more information. A code editor will let you type any code language. So if you want code highlighting, error reporting etc., then some are better than others. It might be worth Googling your requirements (e.g. “code editor for js, python”).

In terms of frameworks, what kind do you want? PHP? JavaScript? Ruby? Mobile? It’s too general a question. What kind of sites do you want to create?

What operating system are you using? - that would be a good starting point with the tools. Which IDE suits best, and which framework (if any) to use will depend on your language of choice.

You can check out a long list of free and commercial text editors here: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?346481-Text-Editors

I’ve heard really great things about SublimeText 2, although I have yet to try it myself. It’s been compared to Coda and TextMate, and it runs on Win, Mac, and Linux. It’s definitely one to check out.

The one I have been using for the last 3 years has been Bluefish, its open source and its constantly being updated for new standards. Here’s the link
I like this one quite a bit since it uses code completion making it a breeze to hard code. Its not Dream Weaver but given the choice between the two I’ll stick to what I know. Hard code and a great editor.

Since the OP hasn’t bothered to respond to this thread, there’s no point in keeping it open. THREAD CLOSED