Huh, what are all these little trophies?

Heh heh, sounds like good exercise. :slight_smile:

Good work Raena and nice idea :slight_smile:

Nice idea, I had seen the silver and gold ones and worked it out by the title text, but hadn’t seen any bronze ones until now!

Cracking idea Raena :tup:

Mine appeared! Yey! :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: HAWK, you look like a rainbow of trophies :lol:

Looks very nice. I like that the pips are gone, I never cared for them, too loud.

And not a single one of them deserved!

Very cool! Thank you!

These should all be done. If by some chance I have forgotten you, please accept my very humble apologies, and then drop me a PM so I can fix it. :smiley:

Raena, do you get a trophy for a 2009 award? If so I think you missed me.

You guys have this year’s badge on.

But if you guys really want them, I can add them :slight_smile:

Not having them for this year’s awards shows which of those who won awards this year have won in previous years as well (although not whether it was for the same award or not though).

Awesome. Nice to see that members who have worked hard to make this forum a better place are recognized and distinguished.

I don’t think that’s a good idea, your already being recognised by the huge fancy badge on your profile, having a trophy saying you won is rather redundant as it’s already obvious. The trophies exist to signify that people have won an award in the past (once their badge has passed onto the next years winners) :slight_smile:

That’s waht I siad via PM.

I was just wondering because I saw other people had trophies they wont a 2009 award and I wasn’t aware they won a previous years award :). Just asking how she was doing it :).

You were not at SitePoint six or seven years ago when some of those people won the awards that the trophy recognises. It is recognising all past award winners and not just those from the last year or two - that’s why it took Raena so long to add them all.

I actually went through every News and Annoucement thread a few months ago. All the way back to the last page. I read every MOTM thread/mentor/adivsor/end of the year awards :slight_smile:

Okay I nominate RyanReese for the “too much time on his hands” award.

I am speechless. That doesn’t happen often.

:blush:

I’m working on the CSS forum now to learn. Working last page up. The threads in the beginning were very lame though (to be frank)