I am looking for a shopping cart for my online store

I’ve been looking around for an asp.net based shopping cart, specifically vb.net. But I need one that is easy to integrate a design that I have already with my other pages. Someone I know is using pdshop and recommended it. It seems to be just what I need. Has anyone bought the developer version? The reason I ask is do I need the source code? Or will the templates they talk about suffice. I asked the folks at pdshop and they said I won’t need the source code for just html and css changes. Is that true?

If that’s what they’ve told you, then I expect it’s true. They would hardly mislead you, if they want satisfied customers, would they? :slight_smile: I can’t see any reason why you would need the source code for that.

If you want to look around, we have a list of other eCommerce systems you might want to look at: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?1185390-eCommerce-Software-Systems

We ended up going with pdshop afterall. Really is working out great, I would recommend it for sure after using it for a few weeks. And their support has been very good. They aren’t on your list, so you might want to add them,

OK - done. :slight_smile: