I am using Infolinks Text links ads does google penalize me..!

Hello Everyone

I am using infolinks text links and tag cloud on my sites. I am placing 12 text links ads per page. Does google penalize me. Please tell me your opinion.

Hi me4all55, I’m Tammy from Infolinks. Google WILL NOT penalize you for using our In-Text ads alongside Google AdSense. Infolinks does not violate Google AdSense’s terms of service. Actually most of our publishers find that the combination of AdSense and Infolinks is the absolute best for optimized monetization. Feel free to contact our support department for more info!

Happy blogging,

Tammy

I doubt that Google will penalise you for that, although you will probably find that you lose a large chunk of your visitors. Seriously. Some websites that I’ve previously liked have started using infolinks or similar setups, and they have been so annoying that I have left those websites and will never return. I’m sure I’m not alone in that.

Hi Stevie, it’s Tammy again. :slight_smile: I can understand your point, but the great thing about Infolinks is that the publisher has complete control over how many links appear per page (1-12), how they appear (color and underline style) and where they appear on the page. If publishers want to be more conservative with how many links appear, they have complete control.

Tammy

the shortest answer would be NO!

Google will not penalize you for using Infolinks textlink ads

actually Google can do it if the links are not relevant to your site content

phew! glad to hear it!

Just started using infolinks, and so far its made more than adsense in 4 days. a whole 2 cents, better than 0.

Been a while since I’ve been working on my sites, let things slide now it seems harder than ever to get them going again:rofl: