I can't tell what's wrong with this. Help?

I’m completing/fixing a website for a client who needs it themed out for wordpress. The previous designer just got up and left. I’m going through the code. It’s clean and professional however I’m having trouble deciphering a couple small issues with creating the theme. CSS issues really.

The source code I’m looking at was finagled by the client. I don’t know to what extent but it was all he could recover of the developed site by the previous designer.

This is a recovered page. What I need to convert to a theme (works):
http://larentageek.com/3/training/workshops.html

This is my current WP theme development (broken):
http://www.larentageek.com/index.php/outsourced-support/computer-lease-and-support/

the sidebar stuff you can ignore. What I can’t decipher is the two white lines in the center that seem to through off that horizontal space.

I’m using firebug and web developer looking through the lines of code and I can’t tell why it’s breaking in mine. Any additional suggestions are appreciated.

With the broken link this is all I get (a message)

L.A. Rent a Geek Computer repair

Check back soon

i thought I made the WP link a publicly available page – using maintenance mode and all.

try again?

Hi, on this rule you set a border and that’s exactly what the white lines are :slight_smile:

body#home #content div{
   display: inline; /* IE6 double margin float bug hack */
   position: relative;
   float: left;
   width: 241px;
   height: 200px;
   margin: 0 0 0 35px;
   padding: 11px 20px 10px 0;[B]
   border-right: 1px solid #FFF;[/B]
}

Since i’m digging through someone else’s code I just wasn’t able to pinpoint somethings. What software are you using? I’m sort of just based in TextMate and haven’t thoroughly investigated FireBug. Even when using the Web Developer plugin in FF it did not clearly show what CSS code might be affecting that. How did you go through it?

Well I normaly use firebug, however I was at the college library when I posted that post, and they don’t have firebug, so I just went through the CSS and manually looked for things that could be the potential issue(s) :slight_smile: