I have an affiliate

Hello everyone, aside from being a developer here in our country, I’d like to know more about Internet Marketing. I have an affiliate site with 10 affiliates, can you give me some strategies on how do I market those affiliates? I know affiliates is selling others products but I need strategy :slight_smile:

Hai friend, you might know that now every one in the world use internet. See that more and more people getting their information and other requirements online so it only makes sense for businesses to use the internet as a marketing tool. The internet can be one of the most efficient and cheapest ways to promote your company and products.The above explanation is the basic of Internet Marketing. Some way of strategies on marketing are , Use unique web pages to promote each separate product you are marketing. Promote, promote, promote! Keep promoting your site till you get a flood of traffic. You can also write articles highlighting the uses of the product and include them on the website as an additional page. Offer free reports to your readers.If possible position them at the very top side of your page so it they simply cannot be missed.

Hey there, thanks for the answer, I was really confuse on the first time on how will I going to promote some of my products. Do you know some tips in Search Engine Marketing?

What kind of a site do you have? What vertical/product are you and your affiliates looking to promote?

I would say get your link everywhere you can as long as it isn’t spam. So make your sig link on all forums you use your website. And write articles for other websites that will allow you to place your link in the article to get more backlinks