I like the way of presenting database products

Anyone who understands the way the products in this example are being gathered from the database. With element inspection of google i can find out all the javascript and css involved but do not know how the products are gathered from the database. Can anyone give me direction?

example is at
http://vergelijkers.daisycon.com/wintersporttool/

No. The code that’s used to access the database will be embedded in server-side programs, the source of which is not accessible from your browser.

Rather than looking for examples which might or might not relevant to your needs, wouldn’t it be better to learn the basics of database access and design, which you could then apply to your own project or site?

Mike

Yes i agree. I was asking for some direction how i could get this kind of results when adressing my own products within my database. J would like to learn to do this in the same way.
I do not need the code but the way how i can get to thse kind of results. You are already giving me some direction how to solve this. So what your basically tell me is that i have to arrange my database in a way i can address the parts of it. Do you know of good examples i could follow. I have a joomla website with mysql database.

So what your basically tell me is that i have to arrange my database in a way i can address the parts of it

Not really. What I am saying is that seeing the code that produces the result won’t help you if you don’t have some basic knowledge of programming, database access, database design, etc. No-one can give you an example of “how the products are gathered from the database”. You need to first choose a programming language, and then learn how to access a database from within that language. The solution will almost certainly involve SQL, but that’s only part of the story. And then it’s up to you to design the database and write the code.

Mike