system — 2011-12-07T03:48:29-05:00 — #1
I just can't tell you how much i love hostgator! their phone support is top notch 24/7 the best teck support on the market.
i purchased a dedicated server from them at $220 a month and i will say its a little pricey but you get a server with 10tb a month and a server with a quad core 4 processors.
i have had issues with my site and they have helped me more than you would expect.
one note they run a php 5.3.1 and my site was build on 5.1.2 and it was a huge issue site didnt even load... but within an hour they reset my server to a 5.1.3 (it was close as they could get it) but the site works on it so im happy.
They even optimize my server and phpmyadmin often.
Helped me learn WHM and cPanel.
Helped me set up all my site and even made accounts on my site and tested everything out.
HostGator you are by far the best..
ps. godaddy i started with and all i can say is NO to hosting any large trafficked site on them.. ok for domain purchases just because its easy and cheep. but i have heard of them refunding purchases when the domain is worth a lot. and selling it for them self's
monir23426 — 2011-12-07T04:33:33-05:00 — #2
Yes hostgator is the best hosting site.Their price is cheap and service is very good.I am using their shared host.now my site load so fast.
cheesedude — 2011-12-07T06:57:06-05:00 — #3
In all fairness, you are on a dedicated server and have the entire server and all its resources to yourself. That is not indicative of the quality of their other hosting services, especially shared hosting or even VPS.
scallioxtx — 2011-12-07T08:10:09-05:00 — #4
I appreciate your review, but could you please look at the template we set forth for host reviews? More specifically
BEFORE YOU START
You must specify (mandatory):
- that you are not the host and that you are not affiliated with the host.
- how long you have been/were hosted
- whether or not you are still hosted
- what plan(s) (e.g., shared, reseller and VPS or dedicated [managed or unmanaged]) you have/had and
- which domain(s) (without http:// and/or www) you have/had hosted with them
system — 2011-12-07T22:26:38-05:00 — #5
- that you are not the host and that you are not affiliated with the host. I am not affiliated with them.
- how long you have been/were hosted only 1 month
- whether or not you are still hosted Yes and will be for a long time
- what plan(s) (e.g., shared, reseller and VPS or dedicated [managed or unmanaged]) you have/had and I have a dedicated server package 2
- which domain(s) (without http:// and/or www) you have/had hosted with them i have socialmedianetworkexchange.com hosted with them.
Sorry i messed the details before.