I make $3 /day with one site. How about you?

I don’t sell stuff myself on my forum about japanese quails , but I display Adsense. I am very very very disappointed.
:slight_smile:

How about you?
I’m really curious about how much you make from your online business and how do you do it?
Would love to have people share their experiences and achievements with me.

Pamela.

This has happened before. You’ve asked how to make money from Adsense on your blog about Romanian Rabbits or something. Listen very carefully. You can’t monetize everything. Some websites just won’t make that much money, particularly those which rely on Adsense.

If you want to make money online, set up an ecommerce website and look into dropshipping.

[FONT=verdana]Actually, you can make money with AdSense - and quite a few people do. But there is no magic formula for doing so. It takes a lot of work, inspiration and knowledge - and a good measure of luck. If you know how to go about it, and are prepared to put some effort into it, you have a chance of success - but no guarantees.

In fact, the same really applies to any method of making money on line. If there was a money-making formula that is bound to succeed, we would all have adopted it long ago.

Mike[/FONT]

How much traffic you are driving for your website? You need to increase your page views and over all website traffic.

Anyone I know that has ever made any reasonable money with AdSense has done it similarly to the OP, but multiple times over.

A guy I used to work with ran around 50 different sites at a time, and would just leave them to die when they stopped earning. They all made around £1 a day, but since he had a number of them he made around £60-70 a day, which isn’t bad since he spent about an hour a day working on them.

i made $2 last 2 mont from my 2 sites with adsense. loool!!

I am getting $1 per day for one site. And two site is under contraction. Sites are technology related.

At the moment i only use adsense as monetization method and i am also disappointed with the results.

This is a very old thread, we don’t really need to dig up this discussion. If you felt there was something not covered, feel free to start a new thread. In the meantime, thread closed.