I NEED classifed theme for modeling agency

Hello i am looking for Classified theme for my project where models can register and upload there photos and i search so many themes but none i like although classy press was bit fine but its first page look is not attractive i am giving one reference web site http://freeidol.com i need something like that if any one can suggest me some good themes where models can reg and post there photos seemlier like classified adds

Welcome to the forums, @clasna202.

Your question is a bit vague. Do you mean you’re looking for a Wordpress theme? Or some other kind of theme? The site you mentioned is not built on Wordpress.

as for as its in wordpress or joomla no issue for me just cant find good theme i ll be more happy if some one give me wordpress theme… looking forward to hear some postive response

That’s still too vague to get any helpful replies.

Can you at least define what you mean by “good”? i.e.
What must it have and what must it not have?

it ll be models profile let me give u one more demo web u visit that u ll understand what exactly is all about

http://demo.worksforweb.com/Model-Agency/

again it ll be models profile no goods she ll only come to post about her self if some one wanted to give her job as model they ll contact her

Far from clarifying, that just leaves me more confused, as that site is quite different from the other you linked to.

We understand perfectly well that you want a theme for a model agency, where people will upload their own information. However, you say you’ve already looked at many themes, but you don’t like them. What you haven’t done is explain what is different about these two sites, which you like and want in your own site, and which you have so far been unable to find in a theme - and, just as importantly, what it is that you’ve disliked about other themes you’ve looked at.

At the moment, any theme we suggest is likely to be one you’ve already seen and rejected, because it is just not clear what you want. If that second site is what you’re looking for, why not just use their services? We need more information, as @Mittineague has already asked:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.