I Need help finding an image

I’m trying to find an image of someone using an ipad (or other tablet) taking a picture of another person (preferably a business person),
or something similar to this. I’ve searched all the search engines and the stock image sites. Maybe I’m not posing the search question well.
Any help will would be appreciated.

Chris,
I searched as well to no avail. Usually when you want something very specific like that its hard to find. Have you thought about just having a photographer doing one custom image for you? Perhaps you could even just contact a commercial photographer to see if they have something like that already.

Best,

Shawn

I agree with Shawn 100% for something like that, you better ask some one to photo it for you.
It shall be simple and may not create problem with copy right , if you use it as commercial .
Now a day taking photo is simple one, almost of mobile phone price > 50 $ is already has camera .

Open google image and search image using different keywords. If this will not work, login to forums related to photography and search image there. If you still do not find image hire someone who provide photo service.

You should do a search in Google with this words “men take a photo with a table or iPad”, and then go to a Google images.

can not find anything for you, self portrait ipad, i tried.

Hi ChrisjChrisj! If you can’t find on the net, I suggest you just provide one! Business people with iPad are all over the place. You can use any digital camera. You just ask a permission first to that person before you take a picture of him/her. Just explain it well. Or, ask a friend of yours that has an iPad to dress like a business person and take a shot! That would be fun, right? :slight_smile: