I need help with a php project

i’m working on a project (using php and mysql) that allows users to upload files and send them to other users, these users can then open, download or delete these uploaded files. i need help with the concept behind it and the codes that bring i all to life. as well as uploading profile pictures for an account. thanks:)

Are you looking for help on a specific part of this project or are you looking for someone to do the work for you?

Depending on your understanding of HTML/CSS it may be worth investing in a book. I have a couple of books which I could recommend. Have a search on an online bookstore for ‘PHP’ and read the user reviews to find one best suited to your needs. Hope this helps :smiley:

Before you ask for help here about file uploads you ought to fully understand what it says in the manual. http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.php

Read the part about “common pitfalls” until you have understood every word.

Make yourself a test application and be prepared to play with it for a few days until that common pitfalls page makes complete sense to you, if it does not then ask away here.

all I’m asking for, is the concept behind how it works thats all. the work that i can do