I Need Help With Positioning a DIV under a other DIV

If you just had HTML on your page, and no CSS, the div would sit where you want by default. (The page would be quite plain, though, so we must use CSS.) But some CSS can change this situation. Your slider container has position:fixed; set on it in the CSS, and this means that it takes the slider “out of the flow” of the document. The div below it now can’t “see” it, and so is likely to move to strange places.

We could fix this for you in a jiff if you were able to be more helpful in answering questions.

OK seriously I was just asking what I should do…Im trying to do the best I can so that you can understand what I need help with. Really I was expecting a simple answer on how do I position FOR EXAMPLE a big text box or anything below the image slider. Where do I start besides I posted the link to where I found the template.

OK, we were posting at the same time. So your files are not online yet? It might be worth setting up your web hosting first, and uploading this to the web. (You will have to do that eventually anyway.) I think it would be much easier for us to help you that way.

I know this is frustrating, but we’ve made a few coding suggestions that have gone over your head, it seems. You will need to have some ability to work with HTML and CSS to help you with this. However, if the site is online, we can see everything that’s involved, and much more easily walk you through the steps you need to take. At the moment, we don’t have enough information, and so we are just guessing a bit.

It still feels like you are not reading our posts very carefully. If we make a comment about HTML or CSS and you don’t understand, quote what we said and ask for clarification. We are trying to help here, but without your help, there’s only so much we can do.

I posted the link with the template im working on
Vivid-#13 http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/css/fresh-free-html5-and-css3-templates/

download it thats the template im working with…please help me

I got rid of the thumbnail slider at the bottom

You could actually just use that thumbnail div as your new div. But the problem with this layout is that it’s all set to height 100%, which is hard to change. You could have a new div at the bottom, where the thumbnails were, but it will sit over the top of the images in the background.

If that doesn’t suit, I’d strongly recommend you dump this template and build one that truly meets your needs. Modifying all the JavaScript and CSS on that page is a tough job—not really worth it, in my opinion. If you are going to use a template, it’s best to use it as is, or find/build another one that truly does what you need.

You looked 'everywhere, I’m surprised you didn’t stumble upon the basic HTHL structure of
doctype
html opening tag
head opening tag
your head section stuff like title, link to CSS and favicon, etc.
head closing tag
body opening tag
the actual content of your page
body closing tag
html closing tag

Adding a second opening body tag towards the end of your content code is a big mistake - and I figured you didn’t know enough to even question it, so I pointed it out for you.

It’s been a pleasure trying to help you out.

Unfortunately, the solution in this case is quite difficult, given the original code, which I why I made my suggestions above. Anyhow, at the OP’s request, this thread is closed.