I need to start over before I get too far with mistakes

I thought it would be best if I just started over from the beginning to make sure I am following the directions in the book "Build Your Own Web Site The Right Way Using HTML & CSS. This is my second week, so I figure I won’t loose very much if I start over from the beginning. First of all I think a lot of my troubles have been putting things in the wrong folder. I reread your book instructions on setting up My Document Folder . To make sure I am in sync with the instruction abou My Document folder because I have windows 7 and my document folder is not on my desktop. When you are referring to My Document folder in your book are you referring to the My Document folder that I already have folders and files in or are you saying go to the desktop>right click>new>folder and name that new folder My Document . I believe if I get a good understanding, I won’t have to spend hour and hour trying to do one task as directed in the book.

P.S. when I contact you do I go to the new threads button? If not after I log in tell me exactly where I should be asking questions at.

P.S. I am sure when I get a good understanding of web designing I will be patient with others who are like myself. It’s not as easy as I thought, but this is something I want to do and I am going to stick with it, with your help.

It’s talking about the folder that’s already on your computer by default. You don’t have to use that folder, though. I would probably instead create a new folder on the Desktop and store all your website files in there. Call it whatever you like.

when I contact you do I go to the new threads button? If not after I log in tell me exactly where I should be asking questions at.

We have answered this question for you several time now so please read this:

To reply to our comments here, DON’T CLICK THE NEW THREADS BUTTON!!! Instead, click the Reply button at the bottom right of the comments, as shown in this picture:

Look down to the right of this sentence and you will see the Reply button. Click that to respond!