I want to add a image and link on Google+?

I know how to use Google+, I need to know i want to add a image and a link on link button for do-follow.

Please need some suggestions for G+.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry, I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking. Are you saying you want to use an image as the anchor for a link to another page/site?

sorry for this, i think question was not clear, Is it possible to give a link while we upload a image on G+?

simply, i just want to give the link and upload an image at a time?

As far as I know, there’s no way to do that. You can upload photos, but there doesn’t seem to be any way to associate text with them - whether a link or just a caption. If there is, I’ve yet to find it.:slight_smile:

Thank you very much.

Yes you can add images and also post link in Google plus. There is a option to post link also. you can add the link there and post image.

How do you do this? I can’t find any way to add text to images on Google+.

Google plus is very user friendly and it helps in boosting the page on google plus,adding multiple images on the same post is possible as well as adding link too is possible and the option is very much visible.I do it very often

Google+ has changed since the last time I logged in, and there is, indeed, now an option to add a caption to an image.

Whether it’s possible to add a link here (which is what the OP asked) I don’t know; I can’t see any reason to want to. But as others have said, adding photos in posts is probably the easiest way to do this.

All links from google+ is nofollow and it is by default nofollow we cannot edit it.

But nofollow link count if you get shares and likes on the same.

You must use text on image… no other option is available.

I’ve recently used it to add a link (for a map) to a photo of what I found at a specific hiking location. Other than maps, I’d be hard pressed to come up with something else to link to a photo…since most links have their own photos anyway. I’m sure now that I have the option, I’ll eventually come up with other reasons to use it & it will become annoying if they no longer offer it (just like everything else on social sites)!