I want to blog with the help of the word press plugins and development tools

hello to all the members
I want to make blog of my website which see like this for example http://www.example.com/blog.
How is this possible please give the sufficient answer if you know.

Can’t you just create a “blog” directory under the root and install WordPress there?

Some CMS-s require them to be top-level, but WordPress doesn’t

there are many server in which we can not install the wordpress there
so that can we use some developing tools and plugins of wordpress to make a blog.

In my several years experiece I’ve never come across this. But then my experience with different servers is limited considering the vast number of possibilities. Can you provide an examlple case please so that I can look into it more.

It could be I am wrong because I have no knowledge of every server. I know that host gator is provide the service of install the word press in c panel but I am so confuse of go daddy server because wordpress hosting plan is different from the simple hosting plan.

OK, thanks.

I haven’t used Cpanel in a long time. I’m sure there’s a way to create directories using it.

Your dilemma is more with the “one click install”. I imagine there is a way to have it install into a sub-directory as well, but maybe not.

But as long as your host gives you FTP you can install it wherever you want. It wouldn’t be “one click” but IMHO it isn’t all that more difficult.