I want to do 301 redirect to my website page in godaddy. what to do? I need step by step instruction

i want to do 301 redirect to my website page in godaddy. what to do? I need step by step instruction.

yam,

Insufficient information provided. Please explain exactly what you want to do, i.e., from one host to another, current server daemon (Apache or IIS) and, most importantly, do you have access to the .htaccess file on your current server?

Regards,

DK

You just need to click on the domain forwarding then put your new domain one that time it will ask you 301 forward or 302 , but for the seo purpose of if you want to redirect your old website to new website permanently then you can go with 301 .

https://support.godaddy.com/help/article/422/manually-forwarding-or-masking-your-domain-name?countrysite=pk
Check out this article it will help you step by step in 301 redirect setting from GoDaddy Manage Domain panel …

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.