I want to make a e-commerce site

Hello guys, I want to make a e-commerce site. I also want to add their different kind of payment system like Paypal, Payza, OKPay, PerfectMoney and Skrill etc. I visited a site named Shopping Minute for seeing their service. I also want to make a e-commerce website like them. But I need some plugin for making site. Where can I get these plugin? Can anyone help me?

Hi tarek1010 and welcome to the forums.

Your question is rather vague. The site you mentioned is using Shopify, which is a hosted e-commerce solution.

You’re asking about plug-ins. Plug-ins for what purpose? Do you have an existing site using Wordpress or Joomla! or something, to which you want to add an e-commerce section?

Thank you very much.

My general advise here would be: Ask yourself first, how you want to bring traffic to your site (online marketing).
If you know and have tested your assumptions, I guess you can then decide on the technology you want to use.

Ecommerce sounds interesting, but it’s a very competitive business and marketing (traffic) is what makes an investment worth.

You don’t really seem to be quite clear about your requirements, expectations and may be budget too. For an e commerce, you first need to think over, research and decide for these factors and then comes the question of how to go about it. If you have an existing website and need to add the payment or buy online section, then that’s a different issue and can be discussed accordingly for suggestions.