I want to sell my facebook page

Where can i sell my facebook page?
I have a few pages I’d like to sell but i don’t know whats the best site for that.

2 Likes

Hi nourw. Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

How much did you buy it for?

Anyhow, the forums aren’t a place for buying and selling, but you can head over to the SitePoint Marketplace for that sort of thing. :slight_smile:

A simple Google search will reveal where are people having such dealings.

However, let me remind you that selling, buying or trading Facebook Pages might be against Facebook’s TOS although it is not clearly specified (No, I am not a lawyer).

Referring to their TOS, Section 4 Paragraph 9, Facebook states that “You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.”

Again, I’m not a lawyer but I don’t advocate the buying/selling of Facebook Pages as I see it as an act of betrayal on users who have liked your Pages.

This is so true. Users like a page because of something or someone they really like. May be a celebrity or a product. FB page admins sell their pages with thousand of likes to other people who change its theme (e.g. from a celebrity page into a branded store) Oftentimes, users who are subscribed through like tend to unlike the page. Two things are sure, likers will start to unlike and the buyer of the page will just be disappointed at the end.

Being a marketer of a page to increase its like is better than being a seller of a page. Well, that’s my opinion atleast.

I always think to myself, if you can make money with something then make money. But there has to be boundaries. Alot of people sell sites and then the buyer will put on those viral image urls, where people click and then they get paid if the user clicks an add. You do this on a page worth 2.5 million likes or more, and soon or later you’ll be raking the cash in. Alot of pages i like have started to do this, not because they have changed admin, but because they just find it an easy route to make money. I’ve tried to do it msyelf before but never had pages big enough.

It’s always difficult selling pages, especially if your selling a big one for possibly hundreds of pounds/dollars. One unique website idea actually would be to make a portal which offers users a platform to buy and sell facebook pages. No doubt though, it’ll get investigated by Facebook.

Dear friend, You can sell your facebook account in various outsourcing market like freelancer, odesk, elance etc. But dont bid for directly the facebook account project then the administrator block you. Just talk with any client if they ask you.

It’s not good idea, you can use you FB fans for business

2 Likes

sell on facebook:) search groups on fb search and then join it and talk people for that

1 Like

ms jasnim is right you also sell on freelancer,elance,odesk

1 Like

How can we check the originality of likes on facebook page? Many people use like exchange services to increase their page likes.

Some sites provide us to submit fb page and get likes we like other people pages and they like us thats call fake like because 70% people only for increase their page like and original likes mean people see your page and personally like it its call original like if you post something on your page they like and comment on your post

i think selling facebook page is illegal, bro dont get caught. otherwise your facebook page will block.