I want traffic more than 100 per day?how it can be possible?

Hello all,

I want more traffic at presently around 30 visitors on my websites but now want to increase traffic range please let me know how?quite confuse what to do to increase traffic on my websites…thanks in advance…

There are many factors, but nothing beats going out and talking to people. Quality links to your site are very powerful, but not just any old links: they are much better if they come from reputable sites with similar content that are truly recommending you. Also, get busy on social sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Basically there is a lot of work involved. There’s no easy, quick fix for getting known about online.

You’re asking a lot of fairly vague and general questions on the forum. I suggest you read some of the sticky threads at the top of the forum, which will provide you with a wealth of information. After that, if you have any specific questions, then please post again. General questions can only attract general answers that are of no real help, so please do some basic research first.

[FONT=Verdana]First you need to ask yourself some questions. A good few to start with are:

[list][]If it wasn’t your website, would you want to use it? If not, why not?
[
]What is your site offering that other sites aren’t? What does it do better than others?
[]How much of a demand for that kind of site is there? Are you looking to increase from 30/day to 100/day just because it’s a nice round number, or is there any other reason? How many visitors a day do you need to make it pay?
[
]Are the people who come to your site now staying around, engaging and doing business, or do they bounce in and straight out again?[/list][/FONT]

I have heard that getting quality links on reputable, already established sites that have similar content are a great way to increase traffic to a website. But! …what if you have a (business) website that is offering something unique and although could be related to others, doesn’t really blend well with them?? This is frustrating to me, because that is exactly the predicament I am in.

I would expect that links from quality sites that like your product will still be very powerful, regardless of how similar the content is. There may be an advantage in that you are not competing with them.

You have a very good point. Since I am new to having a business web site, how does one go about getting other sites to include my link or information about my service on their site? Is it as simple as sending an e-mail, or more complicated than that?

Yes, that’s the hard bit, and I’m no expert at that. I expect it would take more than an email. Getting to know people and forming solid relationships is probably the best way, but I’d be interested in what the experts advise. There is a lot of discussion about this online, but a lot of it is not necessarily reliable. The whole backlink issue gets pretty murky. (I just figure that if people like what I do, they’ll link to it; so that’s why I suspect it’s ultimately better to focus more on relationships than links.)

Of course, one thing you can do is write articles and so on.

I was afraid you were gonna say that, lol. Have any suggestions on where a good place to write an article is? I’m not much of a writer, but I’ll give it a shot.

There are some tips in this sticky thread that may be helpful.

i think you should go with social networking site and do sharing with it. MySpace is the best for world level traffic as i experienced .

Your goal does not happen overnight, especially if you’re a newbie. Massive traffic requires you to study your niche thoroughly, understand your audience and create a solid SEO White-hat Plan.