I want work

/Sorry i’m bad speak English/
Hi! I’m best web UI developer and i’m live Russia but this no work for my special, and i’m want questing how you search work is your country.
Thank

First of all, and not to repeat ourselves? What have you done to find a job outside your country? And what are you looking for? Online work? Or a job in a office in some other country?

My step to search work in Russia

1. make site
  2. create theme to 10+ forums
  3. search in freelance sites
  4. create page in social networks and 1000+ followers
    But 0 result. I’m search any work either remotely or in an office or talent disappears (such a design like Google, I did a couple of years ago)

For Example, hello from 2012
Sorry, new users can’t put images in posts.(((((((

I’m best Front-End (HTML5/CSS3) developer, work wery quickly and accurately, better best developers Google, Facebook and so on, real

I removed the link because some of the pictures were a bit directed to the adult public and this is a family friendly forum. Also a new window opened and a publicity ad started to play. This is consider spam by our rules, and we act very strongly against spam.

You’ll be able to post pictures soon enough.

Still, the site you showed me was incomplete.There was no real content. What about your personal website? What prior jobs have you done? How about your own website?

And those social media followers? Do they come all from just one source? or many?

I mean, do those 1000+ come from Facebook? All of them for Twitter? Or do you have 200 in FB and 100 in Twitter and 500 in Pinterest?

"I removed the link because some of the pictures were a bit directed to the adult public and this is a family friendly forum. "
sorry, is a file hosting but I’m not
“Still, the site you showed me was incomplete.There was no real content.”
This is startup is visual bookmarks,same as in google chrome, long to explain and if you do not understand it does not make sense)
Here is the link without advertising, I did it in 2012
http://s1.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2015/03/5fa45a00c485f09370964454de30404d.png
When can I upload images?)
“What about your personal website?”
yes, send later
“Do they come all from just one source? or many?”
yes, from vk.com most popular social network in Russia and CIS country but I no longer try to find people on the forums and freelancing as a social network 0 activity, such as a vote of 1,000 people nobody took part, and for this purpose it was necessary to only press

You need to reach Trust Level 1 (Basic User) This post will explain how:

thank you

The reason is why you’re not getting any jobs is because you’re not marketing yourself properly.

I understand that you’re showing me a group of websites that you created in a Chrome-like fashion but for any recruiter, this would be confusing.

If vk.com is so popular in Russia, that’s great. But 1000 followers, specially in a country as big as Russia, is nothing. Well, a bit better than nothing. And, if VK.com is not a professional network but just a hangout network, such a Facebook, then it is going to be hard to find a job. It could be great if you want to be a freelancer megastart and it is good that you’re there. But that’s not the type of network that you need.

You need to show yourself in a way a recruiter understands. Because it is not a Project Manager who will hire you. You will go through a first wall called Human Resources. And the people there are not designers, programmers or technical at all.

Do you want to be a freelancer? Because if you want to be hired by a company to work there, it looks to me that you’re doing everything wrong

“I understand that you’re showing me a group of websites that you created in a Chrome-like fashion but for any recruiter, this would be confusing.”
this is my startup - visual bookmarks
“If vk.com is so popular in Russia, that’s great. But 1000 followers, specially in a country as big as Russia, is nothing. Well, a bit better than nothing…”
Yeah, I guess you’re right
“Do you want to be a freelancer? Because if you want to be hired by a company to work there, you’re doing everything wrong”
temporarily until you lift your projects.
possible in English-speaking countries I can find a decent job, I registered on freelance and odesk but there it is difficult to withdraw money. I will appreciate if you tell where else can you find a job in the English-speaking Internet so you can get the money to the card, such as p2p cooperation

English might not be a language which you speak well but making grand statements that you’re the “best” is simply not true. If you were the best you wouldn’t need to ask a bunch of strangers on a forum how to find work. Having confidence is one thing but you come off delusional making statements such as that regardless of whether or not you actually understand what you’re saying.

“you’re the “best” is simply not true”
Oh, you troll prove your words are groundless, I took off work that proves my level

you maybe not understand everything because of the interpreter, but in any case no one has answered my question, I have always believed that people abroad more good

We’re still unclear exactly what you’re looking for.

If I’ve understood you correctly, your long-term goal is to be employed by a company in the English-speaking world, but for now, you’d be happy with some freelancing work. Is that correct?

I think perhaps your first move should be to improve your English a little. The fact that you can post on a forum in a language other than your native tongue is a credit to you, but some of your comments are rather unclear, and where there is competition for jobs, I think employers will always prefer to employ somebody where they are sure there will be no language barrier.

I want to compensate for their lack of English skills excellent, my question is where to find customers in the English-speaking Internet directly, that is, where it is better to communicate, what can you group on social networks or business forums with an emphasis on inernet. I’m sorry, I understand that you are not comfortable reading

oDesk, elance, craiglist… places like that.

But if you can’t communicate then you have a problem. A big one because if a client interprets one thing but then you meant other, he may end up not paying. Because of a misunderstanding, you may have to work twice.

It is true that your English is a bit … confusing.

Regarding the quality of your work, I have no opinion

I hope you’re not using the same interpreter to communicate with potential leads who speak english. If so it is no wonder you can’t find any work. I can barely understand anything you’re saying. No one wants to work with someone who they can barely understand.

I think there might be some language issues here as well @oddz, so go easy.

Your profile requires changes
We’ve hidden your profile because it does not meet the following oDesk guidelines.You will not be able to apply to jobs until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review

I do not know what to do !! I’m filled all fields((((