Ideal PC or Laptop Gaming Rig Specs

Whats the most ideal laptop or desktop specs nowadays to run the latest games smoothly? I prefer laptop gaming so i can take it anywhere i go. so please could someone give me some advice on whats the best gaming laptop for an on the go gamer like me. thanks.

If the gaming rig being a laptop is not a must then I would recommend going for a desktop as you’ll be able to upgrade it far easier at a later date. If your going to play games in 3D then you might be limited as to what graqphics cards you can use. One or two games seem to have trouble playing smoothly on high end systems (GTA4 is an example that springs to mind).

Hi,

I recently bought Dell XPS 15z nearly 3 months ago, nice laptop. Good Configuration - Intel Core i7, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, 2GB Nvida Graphic Card & 750 SATA 7200 RPM Hard Disk.

Till now i have played Cyrsis, Assassin’s Creed, Call of Duty, The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim on this laptop, and all are running fine on it.

how about alienware gaming laptop? they are designed for gamers on the go right?

Yes alienware laptops are specially designed for Games, they are optimized to provide users with ultimate experience while gaming.
First of all i made my mind to have Mac book pro, but due to price i drop to Alienware, but again at the time of my purchase i found new laptop series i.e XPS 15z have nice design, compact and lightweight so i prefer to but this.

And Nerohawkins is correct, if you are planning to have laptop for gaming prefer to choose alienware.