IE 7 problem. help!

hey folks,
i m developing a web site. i am having a issue in IE 7. in IE8,FF and chorme it work fine but in IE 7, i think i m having a 3pixel jog.perhaps? i tried [if IE7] margin-top3px; but it disturb my top sub tabs too. but still doesn’t fix the problem. the problem is the light blue box flows out of main blue border. here is there site:frowning:

The width problem might have something to do with .base I’m not sure, but try getting rid of float:right; You have a lot of float:rights going on and I’m not sure why?
IE sucks when it comes to testing.

i had to play with layout and i fixed it using faux column. however in compatibility mode. i see a horizontal scroll bar. why? :frowning:
Edit: i found the problem. i was using position so i used margin-left:600px; whereas i should be using left:600px;

It probably has something to do with you setting heights on everything. NEVER A GOOD IDEA(switch your browser to zoom text only and zoom it you will see why)! Especially this .dynamic-light Get rid of the height and if you’re having a problem after that try overflow hidden on .dynamic-light. If that doesn’t work try floating your .container left. if that doesn’t work you may need to float some of the divs inside the container. You also have a lot of unnecessary css “position” going on. Hope that helps.

also in IE 7 or 8. i don’t know which there is a huge empty space on right. giving a page a horizantal scroll