IE 9 Anomoly

I took a break from making things work for IE but I am back at it again. This time it is IE9. Has anyone experienced divs moving on hover when they are supposed to stay in their place? I wish I could post my code but I think it is more of a CSS standard that IE9 does not want to behave rather than coding. I can use conditional statements or specific IE9 styles in my CSS (which I do not know the syntax) But of course I would not want to do either. It just bothers me that a hover on an element keeps going out of its flow in IE9.

Is there a link we can use to see this behavior as no browser can act this way unless another element is forcing the element to move or a mousemove event is bound to the document itself.

IE9 is pretty reliable ( :eek: ) so it’s likely something pretty simple. But without code or a link, we can’t offer anything but vague generalities. If posting code, make sure it’s a complete, working example that demonstrates the behavior.

As others have said IE9 is pretty reliable and its usually down to coding issues rather than bugs so we’d need to see the code even if only to confirm it’s a bug :slight_smile:

thanks. I wil get the code up when I get back to this. I am forgetting I designing/coding for a standard not a browser :slight_smile: