IE Done but with errors on page issue

In firefox my site appears to laod fine with no problems.
It appears fine in IE too but after loading “Done but with errors on page” pops up in the bottom left of the browser, and gives the following issue:
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; CPNTDF; .NET4.0C; AskTbBT5/5.9.1.14019)
Timestamp: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:45:33 UTC

Line: 2
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://carp-fishing-reels.com/wp-content/w3tc/min/b8e027/default.include.626762962.js

I’ve looked at similar issues on the net but have failed to fix the problem.
My coding isn’t great but I do have some experience and have decided to tackle the issue. Can anyone shed any light on how to resolve?

Thread moved to appropriate forum.

It is a bit hard to tell exactly what is going on without seeing the HTML but that message indicates that you have a script trying to use jQuery prior to jQuery having finished loading into the browser.

You need to activate javascript in the internet options… if not you must check the route to jquery in your html file…

Which HTML source do you need to see?

I think I need to set the code so jQuery loads first, but am struggling to find where and what this code is on my site which uses wordpress.