IE9 Broken Image

Hello All, I am developing a site and have no problems in chrome, opera, or firefox. For some reason images do not appear in IE9 (current ver.). In options, show images is selected, I have reset all defaults, and tried several RGB, ICC profile options in photoshop, eliminated spaces in file paths. When I run an image report, broken image is listed and nothing else apart from images that display on other pages.

This is isolated to the page I am developing, thus far only one image does appear and it has no identifying separation from the others. Perhaps a CSS setting that zapped the pics (update: tried a different css file with the same results).

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

-badmitten

A link would help…

Do you have a seperate CSS file for IE?

or you could try…
Clearing the cache of your other browsers and see if the problem really is isolated to just IE.

Hi badmitten. Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

As Sogo7 says, it’s hard to help without a link … but Sogo7’s suggestion is certainly worth a shot.

Thanks for the replies. I have cleared out the caches. The site is not live yet. There is not a separate css for IE. At this point that’d be a nightmare. I had a suped-up template that works dandy from the get-go, so I went back to basics and unzipped the alpha files to test. Now I am finding that after inserting a new image, it will not be displayed in IE, pre-existing images still display.