If you could go anywhere on vacation

A trip from Ushuaia in Argentina through the Antarctic islands and down to the peninsula would be a pretty great cruise to go on, although I would be concerned about how responsible the operators are. Would have to check that out first.

Apart from that, I quite like hot places too. Other places I’d like to go to:

• Zanzibar and the other spice islands
  • The northwest coast of Australia
  • Kyrgyzstan - great for hiking, mountains and so on
  • Yemen and Socotra
  • A coast to coast trip across the US
  • Namibia
  • The Galápagos
  • Cuba
  • Panama (beautiful beaches and forest)
  • Andaman and Nicobar islands

I also have a minor obsession with the Chagos Archipelago, Diego Garcia in particular. I think I have a mild case of islomania actually. :slight_smile:

I’d go anywhere really, bar a few places like Uzbekistan and Baku (Azerbaijan). I wouldn’t mind going to Somalia if it wasn’t so dangerous. From the photos I’ve seen, its coastline looks spectacular.

^Very interesting Raffles - not that I would expect anything less from you :)!

I have similar hankering for a “Motorcycle Diaries” style adventure in the rest of the Americas. Though as I get older I worry about my durability when far from home and as a result am a little more conservative with my traveling than I would ideally like to be - oh well!

I’ve been to Hongkong once for 4 days.

Im looking forward to visit Japan, Canada, Singapore and USA. :slight_smile: Some of my relatives were living on those countries.

I would go to Cancun. They have all-inclusive resorts for amazingly cheap. It includes hotel, food, and drinks. Not to mention the beaches are spectacular.

Oh by the way the resort is called the Golden Parnassus. They have an extremely friendly staff as well as great food.

Hawaii
Greece!!
Paris!

Mars. I hear it has nice beaches, you woudn’t have to worry about getting sun burned but it’s hard to keep the dust out of your sandwhiches.

The bars are great though… :lol:

Australia after the wild fires subside

I think there are only a few places I would not want to go to :slight_smile:

Off the top of my head places I do want to see are:

USA
Australia
China
Japan
Egypt
India
Hawaii
Brazil

and more and more… :smiley:

Countries I would like to visit are France and Greece. Full of romantic place plus Greece is rich in culture… Plus the sceneries, they are awesome!

Would like to go to:

San Francisco
Bueno Aires
Peru
Argentina
Montevideo
Uganda
Egypt
Kenya
Mumbai
Delhi
Hyderbad
Singapore
Tokyo
Sydney

There are some specific cities there but I’ve opted for them as they’ve caught my attention before, but I include the country in general too :slight_smile: As Raf says, there are some places that are just a bit dangerous, for example I’d really like to experience the D.R Congo, but that’s pretty much a no-go area for anyone.

Where I’ve been:
Greece/Athens
France/Bordeux
HongKong
Barbados
Czech Rep/Prague

Iceland is the place everyone should go at least once. It feels like another world.

Good point, I completely missed the northern aspect to my list. Pretty much all of northern Europe would be great to visit in my book, including Iceland. Canada too, for its lovely mountains and lakes. :slight_smile:

If you’re going out of the country with your girl, then why not Paris?! Its romantic ambiance may seem cheesy, but if you experience it for yourself, I wager that it’ll not be as cheesy as it sounds. On the other hand, if you’re into that tropical vibe, I suggest you go for Maldives! That place is awesome!

Same here I would love to go to Greece or somewhere in Europe and Carribean. How I wish it will come true:)… someday!

I wish I can travel around the world…That’s my wish(^-^) anyway here are the most countries I wanna go:

Vatican (Church)
Italy
France
Hongkong (DisneyLand)
China (Museum)
Korea (Wanna wear korean Dress)
Japan (mount FUJI)
Canada
USA
…and more

Pretty much any island you take a cruise to is exciting. I’ve been on carnival twice so far to nassau bahamas and cozul mel mexico. We actually just got back from mexico 3 weeks ago. If not for the news about mexico, I would have to say Mexico was the best for me. The people was very friendly and we actually went deep downtown of mexico to there Mardi Gras. We had no problems from any one out there…its 13 pesos to every one of our dollars but the hustlers will try and tell you 15pesos to every dollar when you get off the boat,so if you go watch out for that.

I heard Bermuda was on point too but i’ve never been. I’ll let you know about St.Thomas VI after Nov 12th (next cruise):smiley:

I would like to visit Philippines, the people there are very hospitable and they have many different beautiful place to visit and their foods are good.:slight_smile:

I would like to go for …:):):slight_smile:

Sweden
Italy
France
Rome

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’d go to Blackpool!!!

It’s cheap and cheerful, and I’m a british student - cheap and cheerful suits me down to the ground!

Plus you can just go out of spontenaeity - it’s a couple hours drive from here and you can get a caravan there on the spot for little cash.

Though if money wasn’t involved, I’d go to somewhere like New Zealand/Australia, Greece or Hong Kong.