I'm looking for suggestions a fleixble web design framework for desktop and mobile

I’m looking for suggestions a fleixble web design framework for desktop and mobile.
(and someone to help me with it)

Bootstrap is a New technology being for a responsive framework. This framework is based upon a Javascript which is Combined program with HTML and CSS to make the task of developing interface components easier. Search more Bootstrap Development in google and know more about it because is now more popular framework for Current wen site Design & Development.

Yes, I second the Bootstrap framework. It is great. Very easy to use and skin and also easy to extend as you need.

Zurb Foundation is another framework to try.

I’ve used it successfully in an app that displays the menu items differently depending on whether you are in portrait (menu at top as a drop-down) or landscape orientation (menu fully shown at left) in a 7" tablet, or it just shows the portrait version for smaller screens.

Note that these frameworks may be difficult if you are still a novice at HTML and CSS. They depend on you already knowing how to code.