I'm making a website. There is a trouble. Will you help me?

I m using Adobe Dreamweaver Cs.5 to build website , this is first time for me , therefore I m not understanding how to put table right to the the table . If I use option ‘Table Object’ ‘column right to the the table’ then the table insert with the columns and rows but I want 1x1 table right to the 13x1 table . Pls tell me the procedure.

Hi logannharveyy45. Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

I m not understanding how to put table right to the the table . If I use option ‘Table Object’ ‘column right to the the table’ then the table insert with the columns and rows but I want 1x1 table right to the 13x1 table .

Your question isn’t very clear, I’m afraid. But it sounds like you are struggling with Dreamweaver, rather than with web design. It’s better to learn how the code itself works, rather than try to figure out how a crutch like Dreamweaver works.

What are you trying to do with your web page?

I M just trying to design a website and I M not familiar with coding therefore I m using Dreamweaver to design a website but when I insert a 1x1 table right to the inserted 13x1 table the 1x1 table insert in the present table instead of right to the table or below the 13x1 table. How can iI put that table to the right.

As ralph.m says, you would be much better off learning to code for yourself. It’s really not that difficult. :slight_smile:

If I’ve understood your question correctly, you want to insert a separate table next to your existing one, but Dreamweaver is inserting it inside your existing one. Is that correct? I’m guessing here, but it sounds as if maybe you still have the first table selected in some way when you try to insert the new one. Make sure you are completely outside the original table area first.

Just out of interest, why are you trying to insert a 1x1 table? That would just be a single cell, which doesn’t seem to me to be a table at all. :slight_smile:

Right click on table, goto properties, from their select the number of rows and columns you want in your table.
To shift table to right, drag and drop it to the desired position or you can select the table and use right indentation.
Hope it helps you…

I would stay away from any tools that help you build sites at the beginning. Notepad++, simple and clear, and you will do much better using tools.

Thread closed, as the question is unclear and the OP seems to have lost interest.