Image doesn't show up all the way

About a month ago we put up a site ineedawebsitedesign.com. We tested the site through all the browsers, chrome, IE and so on. No problems. However I just recently noticed that the pop up that shows up after you fill out the form doesn’t show up right on my laptop. Its suppose to fit the screen. I’ve tried it on other laptops but never had an issue. As anyone ever seen anything similar, or figured out why? I know its not resolution and I’ve tried different browsers, for some reason its just on the laptop.

If anyone wants to check it out I would appreciate it. Just put some random numbers in the contact box.

Hi KristinWard. Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

Just put some random numbers in the contact box.

It’s not really clear what you mean by that. Anyhow, the Get a Quote button popup seems to work fine on desktop. Does it replicate on desktop for you if you make the browser window smaller? If so, what size? Or if not, what size is the window of the laptop, and what browser are you seeing this in?

The form has a set width of 1020px which might be the problem. That’s way wider than the box itself, which is set to 80% of that 1020px. Do you want the box to be 10% of the browser width? Then try removing that width on the form, and maybe using this instead:

form {
  width: 80%;
  max-width: 816px;
}

and then remove the width setting on the table itself.