Image preview shows below browser visibility?

Hey Guys n’ Girls,

I’ve recently ran into a little problem when trying to add a mouse-over image previewer to my site. The code I’m currently using can be found here: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/css-popup-image-viewer/

Basically, the problem I’ve ran into is, when the image being previewed is towards the bottom of the page, it will preview below and not all of the image can be seen. If you are unsure what I mean, go to dynamicdrive’s website, their demo is right there. Scroll all the way to the top and you will notice (Depending on your screen resolution) that the bottom portion of the image is cut off below and you cannot see it.

What I’m trying to figure out, is how to preview the image so that it will not go below or above what you are seeing, so essentially, none of it will get cut off. I noticed that themeforest.net doesn’t allow the image that is being previewed go above or below what is actually visible in your browser.

Hopefully you understand what I am asking :stuck_out_tongue: Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Elementax

That site uses Javascript in order to make sure it never gets cut off. I’ll ask a mod to move it over there.