Importance of Paid Facebook likes

I have not more budget ,so I want to know from all sitepoint professional .What is effect of paid likes from facebook ?. please tell me that either it is important or not.

1 Like

If you’re lucky, nothing will happen and you will just have wasted your money. If you are unlucky, you will be treated as a spammer and your site will be penalised. Whatever happens, it won’t be good.

This video says it’s bad to pay for likes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag

I’m not a Social Networking professional, but it’s very obvious just by using Facebook that user engagement is extremely important. So paying for likes actually hurts you and it’s probably already too late if you’ve already paid for them.

Yes I agree that buying Facebook likes will actually do more harm than good. Having 1000 likes from the wrong group of people will not drive traffic to your website at all.

The effect of paid likes is that the people selling them get rich off your money, that’s it :wink:

No its bad idea, don’t do this ishrar… Actually one of my friend have wasted his money & had a bad experience.

Facebook will told you, Your business page is booked for genrating fake likes… :stuck_out_tongue: So its better to hire a social media expert for genrating social media likes in a genuine way… I manage to get 5 to 10 likes daily by using ethical ways…

The paid Facebook likes are considered as grey hat practices which are not worthy at all.
One should avoid using paid likes the best way to get noticed if they are organinc in nature.