Increase back links for ideamed.in

Google seems to ignore a lot of those kinds of links. I think they are finding ways to distinguish fake links like this from genuine links based on recognition of quality and usefulness.

Google takes sometime to register links, they also delay showing the link for sometime to ensure that quickly added and removed links dont get counted.

But again, random Junk Links will not help you establish authority of your site with Google. Google algorithm now a days is smart enough to identify and discard low quality spammy links, made in dozens to fool search engines

Instead, I would suggest you create few quality links, with lot of unique and useful content, links which are extremely relevant to your topic and make sure the site adds helpful info for the visitor. A few quality links can give you many hundred times more benefit than low cost spammy links.

First let me know how you check your website and then you can know if you don’t have any Google backlink. If you use a tools, you need to consider, sometimes error and sometimes these tools do not always show accurate data.

And if the possibility of the above is not possible, you may need to consider about the quality backlinks that you think you have made. Google will index more quickly for the backlinks which have enough quality. Backlinks that came from authority sites or high PR sites.

Da my advice, you may not be too worried about the number of Google backlinks that you have, if you feel you has made a quality backlink. Even websites with a few backlinks (that indexed by backlink checker) been at the top position of Google search results.

And to get more quality backlinks, you can try such “common” techniques such blog commenting related niche, forum posting, social bookmarking, ect.

Thanks, Deny Saputra

You are doing the right things to get the backlinks but I want to give an advice that please focus more on link building and blog commenting they are more effective and use the keywords which has high search volumes .You can check this by entering your keyword in google adwords you may be knowing this.

Yes he is right, mix it up even if you have links pointing at sources you might find completely useless. like blog commenting on nofollow sites is still worth doing as long as you provide positive feedback you can still generate traffic and whatnot.