Indexhibit php problem

hello!

i am using indexhibit for my website. last week i got this message on my page, and it seemed i was missing defaults.php.

i redownloaded indexhibit to obtain my missing .php files. i reuploaded defaults.php to where it needs to be on my server and i am still getting this message.

any ideas of another solution or what could be causing the problem still? :frowning:

Warning: require_once(ndxz-studio/defaults.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/awaespi/alexandrawaespi.com/index.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘ndxz-studio/defaults.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear’) in /home/awaespi/alexandrawaespi.com/index.php on line 9

Seems the path is wrong this could be from a simple miss spelling or a directory name incorrect. This can also come from a permissions issue such as the directory not being readable.

hi - thank you for the quick response. i checked all of those issues - and there is no misspelling, wrong directories or permission issues. any other ideas??

Can you provide a preview to this file? /home/awaespi/alexandrawaespi.com/index.php on line 9