hi to all
i have problem
that infolinks text ads not showing with Microsoft internet explorer browser
infolinks ads working fine with all other browsers
i try with disable all plugins but no luck
i try with install fresh vbulletin but no luck
can any one help me ?

Hi myths,

This is Shay from Infolinks, that’s sounds wired :slight_smile: please drop a line to our support team at support@infolinks.com and they should solve it for you.

Good day,
ShayK

i email to infolinks 3 months ago and also doing time to time
but no luck
i move infolinks code from 1 palce to another place (forumhome TO navbar)
as thay said to me but no luck

I also for few weeks worked with infolink but did not make that amount of money so I left it out.Check you have the latest version of internet explorer and also check is this really a problem only from your computer or it is not showing from any other computer.

yes you are right infolinks ecpm was good but after april infolinks ecpm is tomuch low,you are not alone every one crying about infolinks ecpm,if my problem will not solve i will remove it,because infolinks ecpm is to much low,
before april 2010 my daily income was 5$ :slight_smile: but after april my dailly income is less then 1$ :mad:
i check it on another computer also infolinks team check it and vbulletin team check it,
infolinks adds not showing on internet explorer

My income from InfoLinks has more than doubled in the last two months (and there was no drop after April - it had been fairly constant for a long time before and after that). Of course that’s US dollars which are now only worth a fraction of what they used to be worth. The only time I have had a drop was in the third month after signing up once visitors to my site had got used to the links being there and so weren’t clicking on them to find out what it was about.

It is also working just the same in Internet Explorer as it is in other browsers. The only browser where there have been periods where it sometimes didn’t work was with Opera.

my earnings for infolinks is up and down

no any expert for help me

myths,

Did you contact Infolinks Support and did they respond?

What type of site are you running and on what platform? Wordpress, for example?

If something like that, are you placing the InfoLinks code in the footer, right before the closing body and html tags? That is generally required on all platforms that Infolinks will run on.

i am using vbulletin 3.8.2 and 3.8.6pl1
vbulletin team cant help thirty party script
no any response from infolinks support
only reply that they are working on it from 3 to 4months
i put my code forumhome before body & html tags

You mean that InfoLinks has been working on the issue for that last 3-4 months?

sorry not 3to4month just 2month

Thank you for writing back.

I sincerely apologize for the wait.

Unfortunately, at this moment we do not have an update for you regarding the technical problem you reported, however, we have not forgotten about it and once there are any updates, I will surely let you know as soon as possible. 

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused due to the delay. 

Sincerely,

Renata K
Account Executive

E: support@infolinks.com
W: www.infolinks.com

Increase Your Infolinks Earnings by 30% - Learn How!

--------------- Original Message ---------------
Sent: [COLOR="Red"][B]9/29/2010[/B][/COLOR] 7:36 PM
To: support@infolinks.com
Subject: RE: infolinks add not showing    [ ref:00D48yWg.5004CFikH:ref ]

[B]after 7 days no any answer from your technical team ?[/B]

> Date: Wed, [B][COLOR="Red"]22 Sep 2010[/COLOR][/B] 16:03:10 +0000
> From: support@infolinks.com
> To: *******@hotmail.com
> Subject: RE: infolinks add not showing    [ ref:00D48yWg.5004CFikH:ref ]
> 
> Dear Mohammad,
> 
> Thank you for writing in.
> 
> I reviewed your website http://gsmlover.com/index.php and experienced the same problem with the IE browser. 
> 
> I have forwarded your issue to our technical team and will be in touch with you as soon as they answer.
> 
> Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
> 
> Sincerely,
> 
> Renata K
> Account Executive
> 
> E: support@infolinks.com
> W: www.infolinks.com
> 
> Increase Your Infolinks Earnings by 30% - Learn How!
> 
> --------------- Original Message ---------------
> From: ****** [********@hotmail.com]
> Sent: [B][COLOR="Red"]9/21/2010[/COLOR][/B] 10:14 AM
> To: support@infolinks.com
> Subject: infolinks add not showing
> 
> hi to infolinks team
> infolinks adds not showing on microsoft internet explorer i check it on 7 and 8 but not showing
> plz check it why

anyone receive their october payment?

Not yet. The entry on my payment summary says that it will be paid by the 15th December - which if their past record of payments is anything to go by probably means early in the coming week.

The September payments were issued on 1st November so they are running slightly later this time than they were last time.