Inquiry from+asp.net+email generated

i have develop a web in aso.net now i want inquiry form that visiotrs can fill their details in this form n email will b generated details will come to me as email but below code there is a 1 problem in this code ui have to give my email id with password which i dont need i just want that simple email with detail generated n i will have detail form form how do i code this i donot want to pass my email id n password i will received only email with detail

Imports System.Net.Mail

Partial Class Inquiry
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Dim MESSAGE As New MailMessage
    Dim client As New SmtpClient("smtpout.asia.secureserver.net")
    client.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential("aaaaaa.net", "iaaaaa")

client.Port = 25

client.EnableSsl = False

MESSAGE.From = New MailAddress("aaa@aa.net")
    MESSAGE.To.Add(New MailAddress("aa@aaa"))

message.Subject = "abc"

MESSAGE.Body = "abc"

client.Send(MESSAGE)

End Sub

Protected Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged

End Sub

End Class

What is the problem with the above? That should be able to send with no problem. You can set the body to be html format and format you data with html in the body and send it to yourself.

And just so that you know, the TextBox1_TextChanged event you have is not going to work, as it needs to postback. You need to use javascript if you want live textchanged function.

There is no prblem with this code the problem is that when user receive email ot shows my emaill address which is in message.from code i dont need that

I do not understand. An email has to come from a from address that exists. But you can change it to anything you like.