Integrating Youtube Videos Exclusively

Hello,
Need help . I run an Automotive site
Have a section of selling cars online - where users can fill form and post ad to sell car

I need to know - how is it possible that if a user wishes to upload a video , it can redirect user to our youtube video profile - where he can upload the video and later on post submitting will be back to our website

It only is required in sell car section as referred of website

Also - for security issues -

• the user can only upload a video and not been able to access any other video on our youtube profile for edit/delete/modify
  • how will the user be redirected back to our website post uploading of video on youtube
  • all other users can assess that youtube video been uploaded through our website only

Thanks

actually i don’t know much about this. but you can fix place of video on page. this will only appear when user add any video you can allow to user that they can place only YouTube embed code of video…user will upload own video on YouTube and then if they wanted to share that video on your site then they will just copy paste that video’s embed code on your website…

Thanks, but while user is submitting a listing ad to sell car, making him divert to other site and asking him to upload video there first and then share the embed code with us - will not likely make him to post that ad

It need to be done seamlessly that - while the user is posting Ad , he can click on upload youtube video and without having him to create a youtube account - he is been able to upload the video by using our credentials (without offering him modification rights to other video)

It will be great if can help, The current sell car listing all has text based form
AM mentioning the site - http://www.mycarhelpline.com for reference to help

Pl suggest if that user should not be distracted to leave our site and should get back to our site automatically after uploading video

Thanks

I don’t believe what you want to do is allowed by You Tube Terms of Service. Take the time to read through them, especially section 3, which is written to protect you as much as it protects You Tube. You take a big chance by letting anonymous people access your You Tube Account.

Additionally in section 6 C, you agree to allow You Tube to repost your content as it sees fit. Tampering with these rights by re-engineering is in violation of their terms. There are also other limitations to promotional materials that is allowed. One of them is a limitation to advertise products (section 4 D) without YouTubes written permission. In any case, the best place to answer your questions is You Tube support.

Thread closed.