Interaction on my blog

I do have a blog and I want my blog to have some interaction with the reader and the followers. Do you have any idea how to do that aside with the comment box?

I can help you but what type of interaction are you talking about? Rollovers, animation, transitions, or maybe even 3D objects. Reply and tell me what kind of interaction you are thinking of and I can probably tell you how to do it. I have a lot of experience with HTML5 and CSS3.

I think he means how to encourage interaction with the visitors in his blog.
If people are passionate about what you’re talking about in the blog they’ll probably use the comment system. You can ask them questions relevant to the topic you’re covering that let them relate to what you’ve written. I know this is kind of a vague answer, but since we don’t know anything about your blog or it’s audience… You’ll have to figure out some things on your own. :slight_smile:

Actually, Jacob.3336 has asked the appropriate question here. What type of interaction does 09ryan expect? Does he want his readers to contact him, sign up for a newsletter, share his work on Social Media, view a gallery, download a script or app? There are many types of interaction that web owners like to see from their visitors.

You can use social media sharing button in your post. You can use image in your post. You can provide tips to the user.

I agree with this completely. If the people reading your blog are interested in interacting about certain topics in your blog, they’ll must likely use the comment box. Maybe even posting questions or polls every now and then on certain topics will bring more interaction as well. Now if you want more personal interaction, I would suggest possibly using social media (i.e. facebook) and using that to communicate with your followers directly.