International money transaction system

I want to transaction money which have send from abroad, which card is the better for this?? How can I get it?

Are you sure it’s a card you need? Most payment gateways/processors accept a range of currencies and convert it for you. People just pay with a credit card/PayPal account in their own currency and it gets converted into yours.

What are you actually trying to do?

if you need a card that will let you upload money and be able to use it as a credit card you could look into payoneer. I use them a lot as they can also receive funds from your paypa account and several other souces.

Maybe that will help you.

There is also bitcoin, which has many scripts and plugins available. Depends on whether this is for a website or something else. Also bitcoin can be a bit volatile in terms of exchange value.

money transfer is best for transactions.

Tranzfers are best. Used them several times to send money home, anywhere from $5,000 to $83,000. Use them, once set up it is so simple and as said previously, much cheaper than using a bank. I just hope they would do all currencies.

you don’ need a card, Paypal is the best payment processor for receiving money from abroad