Introducing our brand new Hosting Team Advisor: felgall!

Just noticed you looking green. Thought you might be ill. Glad that’s not the case. :wink:

Congratulations, Stephen! Well deserved, and about time. :tup:

Congratulations Stephen, well deserved and may you wield the hammer and whip with passion!

Congratulations Fegall. Enjoy the benefits of being an advisor :whip: :smash: :lol:

Congratulations, Stephen. I appreciate the answers you gave to a question I had recently – in particular the one about the effect of turning off JavaScript in our web browsers, and the use of NoScript in Firefox. (Remember that one? Almost an endless debate). I appreciate the time you took to come back and post a few times on that one.

George

Congrats felgall is a smart guy

I always enjoy discussions where someone has an opposing point of view and something meaningful to say. I have even had a few instances where by the end of a few exchanges the arguments put forward have convinced me to modify my views. Great learning opportunities regardless of whether an agreement is reached or the end result is to agree to disagree.

Why shouldn’t you be on the Front Page. Don’t be shy:)

I am in the market for new hosting… perfect timing :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Stephen! Well deserved, and about time. :beer:

Congrats…

Can I remind you of your above statement on our next debate?

This made me think it was a hosting thread.:slight_smile:

All the best! and congrats.

Congratulations Stephen!!
Good Work…All The BEST!!

Last & late but not the least…

Congrats!!! Stephen…
I hope you will be top of the world…in grabbing this honorable position into SITEPOINT…

Hey, it is enoght. Now get to work:lol:

Hi Masini,

I think you are free enough to keep a watch on others posts or comments…:rofl:

Congratulations. Well deserved.

Congratulations…

Hey Stephen - congratulations!

Congratz Stephen. Nice x-mass present :smiley: