Is article writing so hard?

I think sometimes that is just difficult to “put ourselves out there”. Also, like anything, it gets better and easier the more you do it. Remember we are our own worst critics. I have been writing and editing other articles for sometime. You would be surprised of the garbage that some people put out, so don’t be too critical of your skills.

My best advice is to write informative, well written (grammar, spelling) articles. Check out some article submission sites to get and idea of what others are writing.

It is bit of everything I guess, Just I can’t put the things together like I want to. Is there any reviews section around here?

Actually it will depend on your caliber that how much u r expert in writing the problem a person u don’t known any thing about the pen he can’t write an article or any thing on pen but now a days technologies expand use the Google take some point read the things on them and start writing its quite easy and might be tough.

it depends if its really your forte or your in good mood…people have different stand on it, but then its learning by doing…

I know your problem cos I have the same issue. I tried many time to write something that is good, I always fail. I spoke to one of the writers on how I can improve my writing. Its not that easy its all about creativity and your style of writing, you pick that up by your self or your try hard.

You need to keep writing loads of article to come to a certain level.Lets keep trying.
Good Luck

I agree with the OP, article writing can be very frustrating, although it does get easier with practice. If things are not going well, have a break from for a while, go for a walk or something like that, then come back to it afresh.

I think it’s important to get your ideas down in writing first, even if it’s nowhere near perfect, then edit it later.

All depends on your expertise level on the subject unless you are being anal retentive about the end-result.

Article writing is not hard at all, I would say its an art. you got to learn how to write well. I have tried few times to write a good article but it never came out well cos I couldn’t focus and concentrate on it.

it all depends on what you’re shooting at. are you writing the great american novel, a thousand word piece to submit to a directory or guest post or, a page for your site or blog?

remember, the old saying “content is king”? well, it doesn’t say, “good content”, google can only tell if its “original”. Put a monkey at the keyboard for an indefinite period and you will end up with a suitable article. don’t agonize over it, just bang away!

Put a monkey at the keyboard for an indefinite period and you will end up with a suitable article.

We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we now know this to be false.

The gibberish passing for suitable writing should be proof, if not, then evidence.

Latin to English translation of homosapien: wise man or perhaps wise one. If the 'net is any evidence, we need to call this propaganda of the first order. I’d prefer the inadvertently entertaining antics of a Capuchin over the self-involved, self-congratulatory web writer any day.

Mark my words, in ten years time “web” will be a pejorative; exactly due to this keyboard monkey attitude. It has already taken the small step from tinfoil hat-rack to intellectual slum. We’ll be lucky to prevent the title of homosapien from being revoked.

unfortunately, your pseudo capuchin logic has just proved the point.

wow… I already even learned a lot from you! You must have run a very successful blog, didn’t you?

I’m also in my learning phase to write quality articles and you’re right about everything you said. just keep on writing and writing and writing…

Hi angelee,

Well… you make me embarassed.:wink: Nevertheless, I’m glad you’re finding useful what I committed and pleased to give my knowledge to others, if requested.

But, I need to warn you, I’m a human only who isn’t without any fault. You know, besides five books I wrote several hundreds articles so far and I’ve always doubts about whether these are good enough? They told me good assessments and want more writing from me. My doubts and their needs are inspiring me to refine my writing activity further. I hope that everyone will benefited.

I’ve to admit, that I’m preparing my own blog nowadays only, because I feel it’s time to write for myself, at last. So, I’m busy and don’t take new customers presently. You know, I wrote for other people under their name, had successes and also made money. But I didn’t feel the need to be a celebrity, because I don’t like to be in the limelight. That isn’t my world.

This does not mean that there is no self-confidence. I just don’t want to be self-conceited (I’ve seen others fall into this trap).

Anyway, I’m also in the learning phase. Despite several decades of experiences, I just realize again and again, what little I know. Everything is changing and you need to keep pace with the changes if you don’t want to miss the ship. But it is good on this way.

Angelee, I wish you many successes in your endeavour, and if you have any question I’ll try to answer that.

Have a nice day,

Sandor

I admire you for being so humble. You’re a blessed person for making other people successful with your articles. Please don’t forget me when you launch you personal blog soon. :wink: I should be there for the virtual ribbon cutting and all…

I also wish to have my blog launched by next year, I’m still preparing stuff, arranging contents, etc… I’m glad I joined the forum here…

Have a wonderful day Sandor_V…:slight_smile:

Hi angelee,

Thank you.

You know, one people exert himself to blow the trumpet to be heard. The other don’t see a solution in beeing too loud, rather he listens to the melody. Well… both have his own audience.:wink:

… Please don’t forget me when you launch you personal blog soon. :wink: I should be there for the virtual ribbon cutting and all…

Ha-ha, thank you for your kind assistance in advance, I promise you will be there. Questions: what color of the ribbon and what kind of scissors do you prefer?:slight_smile:

I also wish to have my blog launched by next year, I’m still preparing stuff, arranging contents, etc… I’m glad I joined the forum here…

To start a new blog comes with a lot to do, so I imagine you are busy. Sure, it was a wise decision from you to join. Open-eyed people can learn here and can grow by taking the challenges. The results can not to be left out. Anyway, the search button is your friend.:wink:

Up the fight, angelee!

Cheers,

Sandor

Practice is one cure, but some people simply need to proof their writing.

The OP sounds like the kind of person to keep at it. You have done the right thing by searching for others who feel like you. If you are just getting started, you really need to be reading and writing every day.

If you have been out of school for awhile, you may want to brush up on grammar rules and sentence structures. Once you have the fundamentals down, move on to creative writing and copywriting.

Read your content to yourself as if you are a reader, not an editor. You have to remember 85% of the people coming to your website are simply browsing or searching relentlessly. Most of them will never come back.

Your regular readers will be your regulars for a reason; they like your style. Sometimes you just have to jump.

Hey there Sandor,

Yeah, really busy… Gotta manage my hours for work (to pay the bills) and for personal projects (blog)… I’ll keep in touch with the forum here to explore the horizon…

PS: at least there’ll be a green ribbon soon, green draws luck for money (:

Aja! Fight!

Angelee

It may be easy, sometimes proof reading is the tedious part though…

Everything that needs to be said had been said.

Thread closed.