Is even useful create signatures with anchor text for SEO

I’m new, I have a question, is even useful create signatures with anchor text for SEO? , I hope you can help me, I’m new to seo

Depends on the forum settings.
Here at SitePoint we have a nofollow policy so signatures for SEO are useless.
Other forums may have a dofollow policy in which case yes, it might.

But, even if the link isn’t Nofollow, don’t expect much benefit. In general, the search engines tend to downgrade any links that you can plant yourself.

On the other hand, if your forum posts are genuinely useful, and you become an active member of the community, other forum members might well want to visit your site, and a signature link makes it easy for them to do so.

Mike

As a general rule, anchor text should be focused on branding your sites name, rather than specific keywords. In most cases I have seen, 90+% of your anchor text links should be the name of your site or brand, ideally.

All links are valuable if they are in a position where they can potentially send direct traffic to your site.

Actually there are disputes about this dofollow and nofollow matter. Just came across http://mcjonline.com/blog/what-are-dofollow-and-nofollow-backlinks/ and it is telling us exactly the opposite you are telling us.

I’m not sure what you mean about that article saying the exact opposite. Opposite of what?

I do think it’s full of misleading information, though. For example:

Since it is just tiny line of code that makes these links nofollow (“rel=”nofollow”) it doesn’t hold back search engine bots to visit these websites.
If you read Google’s guidelines, it’s quite clear that they - at least - don’t follow such links. Which makes sense, given that’s the purpose of adding the nofollow attribute.

Again,

This tag works as reminders for search engines that websites is not responsible about where these links are pointing.
Nonsense. I use nofollow on some of my own links, where I have full responsibility of where these links lead, but I don’t want the page indexed, for example.

One of the major problems with SEO, as I’m sure you are aware, is that there is an awful lot of misinformation spread about as gospel truth. At the end of the day, I’m afraid it’s up to the individual to decide for themselves whether a source is reliable or not, but in my opinion, that one isn’t.

it can help you out because that doesn’t compulsory that you should always do forum commenting on follow-on link providing sites you should be generic, so that you can’t be caught in Google link spam eyes.

If the forum is having good authority and good visitors base then it will help you out in increasing traffic to your website.

But remmmber be generic and don’t spam

If your goal is to get search engines to visit your site then forum signatures are useless.

If your goal is to get real people to visit then forum signatures under meaningful posts are worthwhile.

With the recent google updates, when it comes to using anchor texts in any links I am making, I no longer use keywords as anchor texts. I use either a generic term like CLICK HERE, VIEW HERE, and the like, or the url of the link itself.

Now-a-days, forum signatures may not have much impact on SEO, but every links are counted by Google whether it is coming from no follow or do follow forums…every links are valuable to measure your site’s authority…also high traffic forums can give you lots of visitors if you are an active person…you know that traffic is a matter of ranking increase…

If your signature link with anchor text is dofollow then it is useful for SEO. However, if you placed signature link in good forum then it will be useful for forum members to visit site directly despite being nofollow. I think, placing link just for seo purpose is not good idea. You should think beyond it as well.