Is it fair?

hello all,
i am working as a web developer and i am the only designer at my work place and there is this guy who is ‘Senior Software Engineer’, we don’t get along well as he code very badly and leave mess for me, and give every1 the expression of he work too much and he has too much of work to handle. though i am not a guru of what i code but i know what i am doing and code to validate but he code to make things working. here is screenshot i took now my work is fairly very hectic. creating mock up. always coping with changes, giving basic html and css code to 3 people (including him) but when they code, they code it like that. on these terms. what should i do? does whining to boss will be good or bad idea? how to warn them? though they don’t respect me

It’s typical code you see from when companies ask back-enders to do front-end work.

Yet another reason not to mix backender-written front-end code with someone hired to be a “designer” (the Photoshop person) because the two together are a disaster.

Or, the back-ender could just use an HTML templating system controlled by the front-enders, so that the code does what it needs to do while the front-enders have control over the markup.

Just introduce your boss and colleagues to have 1 standard in the company. I am sure he will listen to you.

If you don’t get along with a co-worker the best thing to do is try harder to tolerate and understand the situation from their point of view or find new co-workers.

If you can’t leave this work you have to speak with your boss !

If they don’t respect you then it really doesn’t matter what you do or what your opinion is.

Go someplace where they will respect your work.