Is It Good For Teens With Cell Phones?

Hai can you all suggest me about Is It Good For Teens With Cell Phones?
Thank you in advance.

Is what good for teens with cellphones?

Probably the question was…Is it safe to use cell phones for teens :slight_smile:

Yes, Is it safe to use cell phones for teens ???

I found interesting article. http://environment.about.com/od/mobilephones/a/phone_safety.htm

If you think your boy/girl needs one then maybe you can let them use it. There is a spy app that lets you know (monitor them when they are at school or anywhere else) the call logs and etc. on your children’s phone; try checking out copy10.

As a parent of two teenage boys, I have issued each one of them a mobile phone because we want to get in touch with them whenever they are in school or out with friends. However, it’s necessary to teach your kids about the dos and don’ts of using mobile phone. Always remind them not to do something that they will regret later on in their lives.

But are the call logs enough to keep a watch on our children because they can even delete those call histories as today’s generation’s children are not unaware of the functions of cell phone.

i think it’s not good enough to use cellphones,every parent should teach their children dos and dont’s of using cellphones.and teens also should think is it necessary or not,know about cellphone radiation also.

We are getting advance day by day and cell phone is need for everyone these days. Basically it is for communication but because these days it is loaded with a lots of apps, one side where it is helpful for teens the other side it might be bad also.

Using of a cell phone is safe for health. However, teens use the cell phones all the time including when they are at school. They use them not only as the phones but also to play games, visit websites, exchange by pictures etc. This can disturb their attention from the studying which is really bad for their future life and career. :confused:

i think it’s not good enough to use cellphones,every parent should teach their children dos and dont’s of using cellphones.and teens also should think is it necessary or not.

The answers are getting vague and repetitive.
This thread is closed.